- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|3rd Ghost Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Nickname||The many rains of spring|
|Parent Formation||Ghost Regiments|
The 3rd Ghost Regiment was formed in 3040. The oyabun responsible for staffing the unit committed suicide after misunderstanding one of Theodore's wishes. When he died, most of the 3rd's loyalty to the DCMS died as well. Each battalion of the 3rd Ghost was drawn from a different yakuza clan, and they tended to think of themselves as separate units instead of a single regiment.
War of 3039
On July 15 3039 the Third and Fourth Ghost Regiments landed on Breed and engaged the defending FedCom forces (2nd Robin Rangers + 1st NAIS Cadre) in a mobile campaign. The DCMS make the FedCom defenders believe that the invading force were much larger then the incoming 2 regiments. After the landing the fight continued for three week with out a clear winner. The 4th Ghost get new orders to continued their raids deeper in the enemy territory and the 2nd Robin Rangers were recalled to Robinson to increase the defense for an awaited attack which never occurred. 
The 3rd Ghost is the most traditional of all the Ghost Regiments. They tend to favor stand up fights rather than the integrated attacks preferred by Theodore Kurita. They also tend to operate as separate battalions rather than a single regiment; This is a holdover from their origins.
3rd Ghost (Regiment/Regular/Questionable)
3rd Ghost (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable)
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Noah Christienson
- XO/2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Rita Ochibanwa
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Diogi Ciayti
- The unit gained only the normal supply, but no advanced technology.
- Wing Commander: Sho-sa Shannon Fox
- The unit includes many pilots with dark past.
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Odell Srin
- The Pack consists of light tanks.
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Earnest Leng-check
- The unit is supported by 12 VTOLs.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 114
- War of 3039 p.112-113
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 114
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 139
- Objective Raids, p.27