Alliance Motors Limited
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Alliance Motors Limited|
|Primary Products|| IndustrialMechs|
Alliance Motors primarily manufactures agricultural equipment, making it an important part of Sevon's primarily farm-based economy. Alliance Motors is also the only reliable firm in the Outworlds Alliance capable of producing the heavy internal combustion engines used by the Vedette and Po tanks, thus contributing to the defense of the Alliance by building and exporting these engines to Mitchella and Alpheratz respectively.
Along with Alliance Mining and Geology, these two companies represent the height of Sevon's technological standards in the civil sector. Thankfully for both, the difference between the two in terms of industry is what spares them from competitive concerns and their respect for the population's low-tech preferences protects them from public fallout. It is also likely that both companies have developed an understanding between each other in regard to resourcing and technology. Indeed, business arrangements are highly probable given that Alliance Mining produces raw materials used for manufacturing heavy equipment and Alliance Motors produces industrial equipment, such as the Rock Hound ProspectorMech, which is designed for mining operations.
Business deals with the company are not restricted to interests within the Outworlds Alliance. The company's Rock Hound design has proven itself to be such a competent industrial platform, as well as a durable combatant in times of need, that primary sales extend to other periphery nations and private corporations. By 3067, Rock Hounds could be seen in use across the Inner Sphere, a substantial note regarding the quality of equipment produced by Alliance Motors.
Since the integration of Sevon into the Raven Alliance in 3085, Alliance Motors has continued to supply industrial equipment for its local economy, albeit under the flag of their newly formed government.
Alliance Motors Limited has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Sevon:|
|AM-PRM-RH7 Rock Hound||Industrial Mechs|
|AM-PRM-RH7A Rock Otter||Industrial Mechs|
|AM-PRM-RH7C Rock Possum||Industrial Mechs|
|AM-PRM-SH1 Space Hound||Industrial Mechs|
|Engineering Vehicle||Tracked Vehicles|
|AML 140|||
|AML 240||Shipped to Alpheratz for Po|
|AML 250||Shipped to Mitchella for Vedette|
|AML IndySteel PrM Series||Rock Hound|
|Alliance 160||Rock Hound|
|Garret T10B||Rock Hound|
- Objectives: Clans, p. 16, "State of the Industry at a Glance (Dec 3079)"
- Objective Raids, p. 155, "Produced Alliance Motors Components"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 143, "Manufacturer Profile"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 17, "Alliance Defenders Limited"
- Objectives: The Clans, p.19 - Vedette listed being produced on Mitchella plant.
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 188, "Rock Hound Profile"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"