Amphigean Light Assault Group
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Amphigean Light Assault Group|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
Their origins muddied, either as units formed in the mold of the Chain Gang Missions or as mercenaries directly employed by Amphigean Agriculture Inc. and loaned to the Combine, the Amphigean Light Assault Group generally serve as high speed shock troops with a pack mentality to combat.
In the wake of the Jihad as the DCMS rebuilt from the losses taken, the Amphigean Light Assault Group found themselves falling somewhere between the second and third tier of units when it came to replacements and supplies. Because of the smaller size of the Amphigean brigade compared to the Regulars, the Amphigean units found themselves a lower priority for rebuilding than the Regulars, but were accorded considerably more support than the Ghost Regiments or the Legions of Vega.
As of 3085, they were condensed into only one regiment with slightly less than two battalions and little hope of obtaining replacements.. They would soon build up however and by 3145, they were able to field 2 regiments again..
Units of the Amphigean Light Assault Group
- 1st Amphigean Light Assault Group
- 2nd Amphigean Light Assault Group - (Destroyed in 3051, Reformed in the Dark Ages)
- 5th Amphigean Light Assault Group - (Destroyed in 3051)
- 7th Amphigean Light Assault Group - (Disbanded)
Color Scheme and Insignia
- Technical Readout: 3025 Revised, p. 34
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 88, "...And Threats Without"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 48, "First Amphigean Light Assault Group"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 62, "Alternate Paths"