An Ting Legion
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|An Ting Legion|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||Return to Prosperity |
Formed in the wake of the First Succession War on the then still prosperous world of An Ting, the An Ting Legions have a history of honored service to the Combine and are closely linked to the An Ting Academy.
The Jihad saw the effective destruction of An Ting due to quarantine. The effects of this quarantine, and how it would affect the Legions was unclear, but rumors suggested the DCMS will not be rebuilding any of the destroyed An Ting Legion. As the DCMS rebuilt from the losses taken, the An Ting Legion found themselves falling somewhere between the second and third tier of units when it came to replacements and supplies. Because of the smaller size of the An Ting Legion compared to the Regulars, the Legion found themselves a lower priority for rebuilding than the Regulars, but were accorded considerably more support than the Ghost Regiments or the Legions of Vega.
The An Ting Legion shares with the Galedon Regulars by bearing the name of worlds lost during the Jihad. In An Ting’s case, the population managed through the plague while the rest of the Combine looked on and kept the planet quarantined. 
Units of the An Ting Legion
- 1st An Ting Legion - (Disbanded)
- 2nd An Ting Legion
- 3rd An Ting Legion - (Disbanded, rebuilt during the Dark Age)
- 4th An Ting Legion - (Destroyed in 3052)
- 5th An Ting Legion - (Disbanded)
- 6th An Ting Legion - (Destroyed in 3067)
Color Scheme and Insignia
Von Luckner in An Ting colors
- Field Manual Draconis Combine, p. 97
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 18
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 88, "...And Threats Without"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 62, "Alternate Paths"