6th An Ting Legion
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|6th An Ting Legion|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Nickname||The Thirteenth Hour|
|Parent Formation||An Ting Legion|
Formed to replace the presumed-destroyed 4th An Ting Legion, the Sixth spent most of 3058 and 3059 as a Training Cadre. Most of the soldiers in the unit came from the newly-reopened An Ting Academy, and held a grudge against the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy because
Federated Suns Incursion
The Sixth was commanded by Tai-sa Ch'ien Hsia, who came out of retirement to assume command. He was uncomfortable with Theodore's reforms to the DCMS but recognized that new times needed new tactics. To this end he assigned most tactical planning duties to his executive officer, Chu-sa David Blake.
The 6th An Ting Legion is too new to have developed any tactical specialties.
6th An Ting Legion (Regiment/Green/Reliable)
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Ch'ien Hsia
- XO: Chu-sa David Blake
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Kakuri Myazaki
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Bethany Kobu
- Wing Commander: Dai-i Trenton McDaniels
- The Silver Lining is a aerospace mercenary company
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Minami Kenju
3rd An Ting Motorized Infantry (Regiment/Green/Reliable)
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Blake Hendriksson
The Composition of the unit remains unchanged from 3059. It is unclear whether the 6th An Ting Aerospace still employs Silver Lining in a command role, but given the unit's upgrade in loyalty from questionable to reliable, it is likely the mercenaries are no longer employed.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 99, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 113
- The Dragon Roars, p. 10
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 18
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 117