Arctic Fox (Individual Union-class DropShip)
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
When Lyran Commonwealth forces attacked Marfik at the beginning of the Fourth Succession War, the Arctic Fox was just awaiting a readiness check that however did not come to pass. It was not at the Sitika spaceport and was thus not captured by the Commonwealth troops but remained the sole Draconis Combine DropShip on the planet.
Once its existence and location were discovered by the House Kurita defenders on Marfik, the armed vessel could easily be readied for flight. It was used to evacuate Theodore Kurita and his retinue from Marfik, approaching a Lyran courier JumpShip (the Kit Carson) on 01 October 3028 pretending to be a damaged Lyran vessel. The Kit Carson was captured upon docking, then commandeered to Vega where the Arctic Fox was initially mistaken for a Lyran DropShip and fired upon by the Draconis Combine defenders. When it did not shoot back it was allowed to land after all.
- Heir to the Dragon, pp. 126-141