|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel David Bannockburn|
Bannockburn's Bandits are a mercenary unit that attempts to hold to the traditions and honors of earlier societies. Though they do not hold the vaunted history of such notable units as the Eridani Light Horse or the Northwind Highlanders, Bannockburn's Bandits hold fast to a specific series of traditions and rituals.
Though the history of Bannockburn's Bandits prior to their initial contract with the Taurian Concordat in 2997 is sparse, it is known they originally hail from the Inner Sphere and left it on unfriendly terms due to their treatment by the Draconis Combine.
Since that initial contract the Bandits have been a fixture in the Taurian Concordat and have loyally served in its defense ever since. They have served consecutive contracts and show no signs of breaking the faith with the Concordat and its people. Most recently, the Bandits refused to sign with the breakaway Calderon Protectorate, going so far as to publicly and harshly rebuke the offer, though it was on the surface a very lucrative contract.
Due to this and their exemplary service, as well as their participation in the Pleiades Cluster campaign, the BattleMechs of the Bandits have been upgraded to the best technologies available in the Concordat, with over 45% of the unit's 'Mechs having the more advanced Inner Sphere technologies installed.
The predominately Light BattleMechs of the Bandits supports their preferred fast strike and fade tactics. These attacks are further supported by the unit's integral aerospace and artillery assets. In defensive actions the Bandits prefer attacking the exposed flanks of their opponents, while on the offense their preferred doctrine focuses on demoralizing the enemy by utilizing fast-hitting and unpredictable attacks.'
- CO: Colonel David Bannockburn 
- Leslie's Lancers (Veteran/Reliable) 
- CO: Major Arnold Leslie 
- Nathan's Commandos (Regular/Reliable) 
- CO: Major Pete Nathan 
- CO: Colonel Sylvia Bannockburn
- CO: Major Katherine Morgan
- CO: Major Isaac Carter
- CO: Colonel David Bannockburn
- Preferred Tactics: Fast reaction and flank defense force - Notes: Support, Dropship assets and technical personnel of the unit are assigned to this company
- XO: Lt. Colonel Katherine Morgan
- -Preferred Tactical Doctrine: Ground based recon and spotting, Fast strike at enemy weak points. Trains in light Cavalry tactics
- -Note: Unit has Reputation of stability under severe pressure
- XO: Major Isaac Carter
- -Preferred Tactical Doctrine: Specialized in rear area strikes and infiltration
- -Note: Short one company after the Trinity Alliances Pleiades Cluster campaigns. Survivors of the decimated India company have been reassigned to David and Echo companies to fill their TO&E
- CO: CWO Harriet Swiller
- -3 Lances individually assigned in support of the 'Mech battalions and the headquarters company
Infantry Assets (2 Companies/Veteran/Reliable)  The Bandits Boys
- CO: Major Benedict Washington III
- -Golf and Huey companies are mechanized and trained in anti-Mech tactics.
- -Independent commands under the current organization of the Bandits
Dragoon Rating: C 
- The Periphery p. 79
- Field Manual-Mercenaries(Revised)p. 41
- Mercenaries Supplemental p. 69
- Objective Raids p. 49,157,158
- Periphery p.50
- Periphery 1st Edition, p.81