BattleTech Manual: The Rules of Warfare
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|BATTLETECH MANUAL The Rules of Warfare|
|Primary writing|| Forest G. Brown |
L. Ross Babcock III
|Cover artwork||Les Dorsheid|
|Illustrations|| Jeff Laubenstein|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Followed by||The BattleTech Compendium|
BATTLETECH MANUAL The Rules of Warfare was the first attempt to integrate and consolidate all the rules from BattleTech, CityTech and AeroTech. Effectively, the rules from BattleTech and CityTech were integrated together, with AeroTech remaining as a separate component. In addition, crossover rules from MechWarrior were also included. Simplified artillery rules from MechWarrior were included. The primary roleplaying game content was not.
From the back cover
|“|| As dawn broke over the battlefield...
The helicopters roared over the hill, skimming the tops of friendly 'Mech antennae. AeroSpace Fighters carrying heavy bomb loads hunted for the enemy airbase. At 1500 hours, the main 'Mech force moved out. The Motorized Infantry had pulled out about three hours earlier, and the tanks, both tracked and hover, had left an hour ago. At 2000 hours the hydrofoil assault force skirted the enemy's rear echelon and called for support from the artillery fire base. The battle was joined.
Now all the rules for every type of tactical combat in the BattleTech universe are all in one place. The BattleTech Manual contains reorganized combat rules from BattleTech, CityTech, AeroTech and MechWarrior
Sections contain new rules for using:
The MechWarrior's most complete and accurate sourcebook.
- Playing the game
- Optional Rules
- Record Sheets
- Game Set-up
- Playing the Game
- Optional Rules
- Abstract 'Mech Landing System
- Fuel and Withdrawal from Lower Atmosphere
- Landing Fields
- BattleMech Construction
- Vehicle Construction
- Fighter Construction
- Gun Emplacement and Building Construction
- Common Costs