- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Bithinian Ballistics chose to build its autocannon factory alongside a large refinery. While convenient for production, it makes for awkward defense. The refinery complex is extensive and reinforced enough to make an ideal base for any invader wanting to take the nearby ballistics plant. Security for the facility often calls upon whatever front-line troops are on the world to augment their defenses.
Bithinian Ballistics has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Bithinia::|
|Mydron V||AC-5 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron A||AC-20 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||LB 2-X AC|
|N/A||LB 5-X AC |
|N/A||LB 20-X AC|
|Mydron Excel||LB 10-X AC - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||Ultra AC/10|
|Mydron Obliterator||Ultra AC/20|
|Mydron MiniGun||Machine Gun - UrbanMech|
|"Thousand Fire" Long Tom Cannon||Artillery|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 133, "Bithinian Ballistics Company Profile"
- Objective Raids, p. 142, "Bithinian Ballistics Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 7
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 142, " Produced Bithinian Ballistics Components"
- Tactical Handbook
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 52, "Thumper Artillery Piece Note"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 174