LB 20-X AC
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|LB 20-X AC|
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability||Clan = 2826 (CHH)|
|Heat|| Clan = 6
IS = 6
|Damage|| Clan = 20 (slug)|
IS = 20 (slug)
|Minimum Range|| Clan = 0
IS = 0
|Short Range|| Clan = 1-4
IS = 1-4
|Medium Range|| Clan = 5-8
IS = 5-8
|Long Range|| Clan = 9-12
IS = 9-12
|Tons|| Clan = 12
IS = 14
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 9
IS = 11
|Ammo Per Ton|| Clan = 5
IS = 5
|Cost (unloaded)|| Clan = 600,000
IS = 600,000
|Ammo Cost (per ton)|| Clan = 20,000 (slug)|
IS = 20,000 (slug)
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 237, 30 (Ammo)
IS = 237, 30 (Ammo)
The LB 20-X AC is the autocannon with the largest bore that is capable of firing LB-X cluster rounds. Its slug round can deal a devastating 20 points of damage to any one location, while its shotgun-like cluster munitions deliver 20 different projectiles to its target, an effect that can be described as similar to a sandblasting. Unlike the lighter-bore LB-X autocannon, the battlefield specs of the 20-class are identical between the Inner Sphere and Clan versions, the only differences being in size and weight. The cluster munitions also make it easier to hit and acts as flak, making it lethal versus VTOLs. In addition, like other 20-class autocannon, the LB 20-X AC can be split among BattleMech locations.
The LB 20-X AC is manufactured on the following planets:
|Defiance Disintegrator||Hesperus II||Defiance Industries||???|||
|Flocculation Class 20||Ironhold||Eagle Craft Group||Wakazashi|||
|Imperator||Atreus||Imperator Automatic Weaponry||???|||
|Shengli||Victoria||Shengli Arms||???|||
|Type J LB-20X||Unknown||Unknown||Oro|||
|Type Mu||Unknown||Unknown||Thunder Stallion|||
The LB 20-X Autocannon has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- Tech Manual, p. 290, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 207, "Autocannon - LB-X Autocannon"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Era Digest: Golden Century, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 60 "Oro Heavy Tank"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 180 "Thunder Stallion"