Eagle Craft Group
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Eagle Craft Group|
|Primary Site(s)|| Erewhon|
|Primary Products|| Battle Armor|
Eagle Craft Group is a Clan Jade Falcon manufacturer.
The Eagle Craft Group was originally a Kerensky Cluster based manufacturer of combat related equipment for Clan Jade Falcon. After the Clan Ice Hellion invasion of 3072, the Clan then transferred the group's manufacturing abilities to Mobile Factories that were transferred to the Inner Sphere.
In the form of Mobile Factories, the Eagle Craft Group continued to produce its line of equipment in limited quantities. The Group's assets were used to beef up frontline forces replacement needs, where they assembled and dissembled if facilities to where they were needed.
The Summoner/Thor was discontinued production by the Group when a planet-based factory became operational on Sudeten. Aside from producing 'Mechs and other equipment for the Clan, it was involved in the designing of new products for other manufacturers such as the Chalchiuhtotolin Support Tank for Clan-controlled Quickscell Company on Pandora.
The Eagle Craft Group had established an administrative center on Erewhon before the Jihad. This admin center oversaw production in the mobile factories in the Jade Falcon Occupation Zone. Though the mobile factories were able to survive the Jihad, they took heavy losses. About 55% of their crews were killed, and in 3079 the Erewhon-controlled mobile plants were only operating at 70% of their potential.
Eagle Craft Group has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Erewhon:|
|Snow Fox refit||Light BattleMech|
|Griffin IIC||Medium BattleMech|
|Shrike||Assault BattleMech (As of 3113)|
|Shrike 2||Assault BattleMech (As of 3115)|
|Shrike 3||Assault BattleMech (As of 3116)|
|Kit Fox (Uller)||Light OmniMech|
|Summoner (Thor)||Heavy OmniMech|
|Grand Summoner (Thor II)||Heavy OmniMech|
|DSAM Endo 4||Shrike|
|Olivetti T4 Endo Steel||Thor II|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Magna 350 XL||Thor II|
|Olivetti 380 XL||Shrike|
|Grandthrust Mk 5 w/Partial Wing||Shrike|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound Beta FF||Thor II|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Forging ZM15 Ferro-Fibrous||Shrike|
|Model J-D 067||Thor II|
|Raptor X-T Type iii||Shrike|
|Hawkeye 58||Thor II|
|ER Large Laser|
|Type X "Longbow"||Shrike|
Information on how many mobile factories exist has not been published as of this writing.
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 48 - Chalchiuhtotolin's creation owed to Eagle Craft Group.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 48 Jade Falcon Mobile Production Sites - Eagle Craft Group background introduced.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 113, "Clan Industry"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 12
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 11
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, pp 132,134
- Technical Readout: 3060 pp 42,52,56,62,66,68
- Era Digest: Golden Century, pp. 26-27
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 48, "Shrike"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 44, "Thor II"