Bluth Corporation is a large manufacturer of various IndustrialMechs. Bluth has produced the Buster series HaulerMech since the mid-26th century, and had numerous offices around the Inner Sphere. When a former employee of Bluth formed Sitwell Corporation and introduced the Powerman, the Bluth Corporation filed a lawsuit that lasted for years (the lawsuit actually lasted through the fall of the Star League and the beginning of the First Succession War). George Bluth, president and CEO at the time, was indicted on several counts of treason, embezzling, and theft. This led to the destruction of Bluth Corporation as an interstellar entity, with only the Terran office remaining intact.
Headquartered on Terra, their products were critical to rebuilding the damage caused by the Jihad. They were the largest producer of IndustrialMechs for the Word of Blake and after the Jihad they were under close scrutiny by The Republic of the Sphere. To improve their image, they began production of the Chaffee ServiceMech.
Bluth Corporation has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Terra:|
|BC Buster||IndustrialMech - HaulerMech|
|CON-7 Carbine||IndustrialMech - ConstructionMech|
|ED-X4 Crosscut||IndustrialMech - LoggerMech|
|BT1 Chaffee||IndustrialMech - ServiceMech|
|GM 150 ICE||Buster|
|Hughes CommerWeave II||Buster|
|Doering Hi-Def Mk II||Buster|
- The Bluth Corporation, the Buster IndustrialMech, George Bluth (with his charges of treason), and reference to rival Sitwell are tongue-in-cheek nods to the American television comedy, Arrested Development.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 218
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 198
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 200
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 206, "Produced Buster Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 218, "Produced Buster Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 216, "Produced Carbine Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 210