Clan Mechanized Infantry
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Mimir/Watch Counter Insurgency Point|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Mechanized Tracked (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||20 (5/4)|
|Primary Weapon||12 Gauss SMGs|
|Secondary Weapon||8 Clan Support Pulse Lasers|
|Armor||Clan Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Clan (C/X-X-E)|
|Transport Weight||20 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
Clan Mechanized Infantry make use of armored personnel carriers when going into battle. In their initial efforts to put down uprisings within the Free Rasalhague Republic, Clan Ghost Bear relied on conventional Solahma infantry. However, these units were too slow to use against Mimir's fast-attack units. In response, specialized Watch Points were created, given advanced weaponry and fast, armored vehicles in order to hunt down the terrorists. With the creation of the Ghost Bear Dominion, the inclusion of Mimir assets has increased these units' ability to fight against the remaining Motstånd units.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 208