|Eldingar Hover Sled|
|Manufacturer||Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises|
|Mission|| Garrison Vehicle |
|Armor||Compound 2110 Ferro Fibrous|
|Engine||Type 215 XL Fusion|
|Communications System||Consolidated BMR 6 w/ECM|
The Eldingar Hover Sled is a Clan combat vehicle produced by Gorton, Kingsley & Thorpe Enterprises for Clan Ghost Bear. The Eldingar was selected by Ghost Bears to help build up Second Line combat units in the post-Jihad era. It was initially deployed among Clan's second-line forces and former Free Rasalhague Republic combat units.
The vehicle's XL Fusion allows the vehicle to achieve high rate speed so to help it engage raiders. The vehicle equipped with a 5 ton Infantry Transport Bay to transport Battle Armor Points to any potential deployment zone. A ECM Suite been fitted to allow it help disrupt advance electronics that had become common place after the Jihad. Seven and half tons of Ferro Fibrous Armor has be allotted to protect the craft's hull from enemy fire.
The vehicle's weapons are all mounted in its turret, where a single ATM-9 Launcher and three Streak SRM 2s are mounted. The ATM launcher is allotted four tons ammunition, while the Streaks launcher share one ton worth rounds.
- Fire Support variant - An Experimental Tech variant, this vehicle features pair of Streak LRM-15 launchers and an Angel ECM Suite. The vehicle features a larger turret and omits the vehicle's infantry bay.  BV(2.0)=1,843
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 139 - BV2 for the Eldingar.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 138-139 - Eldingar Hover Sled - Vehicle background and specs.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 139 - Vehicle weaponry info.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 138 Variants - Experimental Variant of the Eldingar, lacks details of the vehicle features.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 195