|Eldingar Hover Sled|
|Manufacturer||Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises|
|Mission|| Garrison Vehicle |
|Armor||Compound 2110 Ferro Fibrous|
|Engine||Type 215 XL Fusion|
|Communications System||Consolidated BMR 6 w/ECM|
|Targeting Tracking System||TRTTS Mark II|
The Eldingar Hover Sled is a Clan combat vehicle produced by Gorton, Kingsley & Thorpe Enterprises for Clan Ghost Bear. The Eldingar was selected by Ghost Bears to help build up Second Line combat units in the post-Jihad era. It was initially deployed among Clan's second-line forces and former Free Rasalhague Republic combat units.
The vehicle's XL Fusion allows the vehicle to achieve high rate speed so to help it engage raiders. The vehicle is equipped with a 5 ton Infantry Transport Bay to transport Battle Armor Points to any potential deployment zone. A ECM Suite has been fitted to allow it to help disrupt advance electronics that had become commonplace after the Jihad. Seven and half tons of Ferro Fibrous Armor has been allotted to protect the craft's hull from enemy fire.
 Weapons and Equipment
The vehicle's weapons are all mounted in its turret, where a single ATM-9 Launcher and three Streak SRM 2s are mounted. The ATM launcher is allotted four tons ammunition, while the Streak launchers share one ton's worth of rounds.
- ↑ MUL online date for the Eldingar
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 139 - BV2 for the Eldingar.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 138-139 - Eldingar Hover Sled - Vehicle background and specs.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 139 - Vehicle weaponry info.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 138 Variants - Experimental Variant of the Eldingar, lacks details of the vehicle features.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 195
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 49