Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises|
|Primary Site(s)|| Rasalhague|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises began life as a law firm headquartered on Rasalhague. As the centuries passed, GKT purchased many other companies, including several BattleMech production lines. After the Ronin Wars, Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe jump started the FRR's economy by selling off most of their military production lines. Bergan Industries was one of the key beneficiaries of this process, acquiring the production facilities on New Oslo. This investment in smaller firms stimulated the economy of several planets and provided a huge public relations coup for GKT.
Since taking control of the lion’s share of the Free Rasalhague Republic, Clan Ghost Bear has done their utmost to integrate as much as possible with the occupied populace. Although such factories as Gorton, Kingsley and Thorpe on Satalice might seem of dubious value to the Clan’s touman, Clan Ghost Bear continues to train the workers here and hope to be able to have them trained to manufacture up to Clan standards soon. Until then, they continue to accept modest numbers of the factory’s original products for use as training ‘Mechs and to be issued to the lowest of garrison and solahma troops.
As GKT has connections and partnerships with so many civilian manufacturing concerns, the Ghost Bear Merchant Caste has integrated Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe employees and executives to better tie into the culture of the former Rasalhague Republic.
Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises has manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on Rasalhague:|
|Donar Assault Helicopter||VTOL|
|Eldingar Hover Sled||Hovercraft|
|Shamash Reconnaissance Vehicle (refit)||Hovercraft|
|Ammon||Light AeroSpace Fighters|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Type 215 XL||Eldingar|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound 2110 Ferro-Fibrous||Eldingar|
|Consolidated BMR 6 w/ECM||Eldingar|
|TRTTS Mark II||Eldingar|
|Components produced on Satalice:|
|Locust IIC||Light BattleMech|
|PNT-10K Panther||Light BattleMech|
|PXH-3K Phoenix Hawk||Medium BattleMech|
|ARC-5R Archer||Heavy BattleMech|
|Marauder IIC 7||Assault BattleMech|
|Alshain 560-Carrier Endo Steel||Panther|
|Ashain Clas 56-60H||Phoenix Hawk|
|Earthwerk Archer II Endo Steel||Archer|
|Type GB-850 Light||Marauder IIC7|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound 12A1 Standard w/CASE||Marauder IIC7|
|Lexington Ltd. Lifters||Panther & Phoenix Hawk|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|255 XL||Marauder IIC7|
|GM 270 XL||Phoenix Hawk|
|Series D8 CC-25a w/ECM||Marauder IIC7|
|"Hermes" CT-42 Mk II||Marauder IIC7|
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 109, "Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises profile".
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 32
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 37, "Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 138, "Eldingar Hover Sled"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 184
- Objective Raids, p. 116, "Produced Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 284, "Produced Marauder IIC7 Components on Satalice"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 38, "Gorton, Kingsley, and Thorpe Enterprises"