- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Alshain|
President/CEO: Daimyo Kristof Webber (Circa 3067)
Alshain Weapons is one of the Draconis Combine's most notable manufacturers of light BattleMechs. Originally headquartered on its namesake world, Alshain Weapons has weathered increasing political upheavals throughout the 31st Century. When Alshain became part of Free Rasalhague Republic, the Combine retained strong economic ties with the new nation and negotiated for companies within the FRR, like Alshain Weapons, to continue supplying the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery. This link would be cut, however, when the bulk of the Republic was conquered during the Clan Invasion. Alshain Weapons lost its factory on New Oslo to Clan Wolf in 3050 and was forced to destroy the factory on Jarett that same year to prevent its use by Clan Ghost Bear. The Alshain facility would remain intact during the planet's seizure in 3051, later to be retooled by the Ghost Bears to produce Clan designs.
Desperate to maintain production of the venerable Panther, the DCMS and the Combine Bureau of Procurement provided Alshain Weapons with massive grants to build new facilities within deeper within Combine territory. The attached business plan called for a number of substantial endeavors, the first of which was to relocate the Krenice facility to Tok Do. The company also maintained its vitality through joint ventures with Luthien Armor Works and its acquisition of the faltering Diplan 'Mechyards in 3060, another notable producer of light BattleMechs which had failed its own attempts to recover from the invasion.
Alshain Weapons has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
The factory on Alshain was lost to Clan Ghost Bear when it took the world in December of 3051.
|Components produced on Alshain:|
|PNT-9R Panther||Light BattleMech|
|Kodiak II||Assault BattleMech|
|Vulture Mk III||Heavy OmniMech|
|Alshain LXL Endo Steel||Kodiak II|
|Bergan Version 8.3 Endo Steel||Vulture Mk III|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|400 Fusion XL||Kodiak II|
|Vlar 300 XL||Vulture Mk III|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound 24B2 FF||Vulture Mk III|
|Forging AD56 Standard||Kodiak II|
|Dash-2 Optima||Vulture Mk III|
|Garret L20||Kodiak II|
|Sipher CommCon CSU-4||Panther|
|Cat's Eyes 5||Panther|
|Hakkøn-Morris LAP||Vulture Mk III|
|RCA Instatrac Mark IX with Artemis IV||Kodiak II|
|ER Small Laser|
|Series 1||Kodiak II|
|Clan Mk. XVII||Kodiak II|
|Type X "Short Bow"||Kodiak II|
|Type XX "Great Bow"||Kodiak II|
The factory on New Oslo was lost to Clan Wolf when it took the world in July of 3050.
|Components produced on New Oslo:|
|PNT-9R Panther||Light BattleMech|
|Components produced on Tok Do:|
|PNT-10K Panther||Light BattleMech|
|Alshain 560-Carrier Endo Steel||Panther|
|Maxmillian CASE|||
|Lord's Light 2||Panther. Shipped to Luthien for Grand Dragon, Daikyu, & Daimyo. Shipped to Quentin for Excalibur, Shugenja, Tai-sho, Tessen, Akuma, & Naginata|
|Lord's Light 3||Shipped to Shimonita for Charger|
|Lord's Light 4||Shipped to Shimonita for Charger, to Marduk for Griffin, to Hun Ho for Archer, & to Kervil for Sabre|
|Lord's Light 5||Shipped to New Samarkand for Mauler & to Marduk for Wolverine|
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 157 "Pillar of Jade (Economics) - Direct Service (Military) Corporations - Alshain Weapons"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 114, "Panther Components"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 61
- Invading Clans, p. 27-28
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 50, "Kodiak II"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 40, "Vulture Mk III"
- Objective Raids, p. 108, "Produced Alshain Weapons Components"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 23