- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Mass||55 tons tons|
|Chassis||EXR Endo Steel|
|Armor||New Samarkand Royal Ferro-Fibrous with CASE II|
|Engine||Hermes 330 XL|
|Communications System||Garret T11-B|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret D2j|
|Heat Sinks||12 Double Heat Sinks|
The Exhumer is a Medium Class BattleMech, first produced for the Draconis Combine in the third decade of the thirty-second century. The 'Mech was first advocated to enter the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery by Benjamin District Warlord Mitsura Sakamoto, who felt that the design would become a mainstay of the Combine's Armed forces. With the Warlord's backing, the 'Mech would finally enter service with its first production models joining the 2nd Benjamin Regulars in 3129. However, early engagements using the 'Mech by Frontline forces would prove disastrous due to a flaw in the Exhumer's targeting systems. The 'Mech orders from DCMS were subsequently cancelled, shuffling the produced units for sale in the mercenary market.
Weapons and Equipment
A sturdy and speedy design, the Exhumer is fitted with Hermes 330-Rated Extra-Light Fusion Engine and has 10.5 tons of New Samarkand Royal Ferro-Fibrous Armor protecting its hull.
The 'Mech's weaponry is principally geared towards engaging enemy units at long-range. Its primary weaponry is a pair of Diverse Optics 30X Extended-Range Large Lasers, which are found in the 'Mech's arms. Remaining armaments are missile based weapons, focused on a pair of 5-tubed Long-Range Missile systems and a single 10-Tubed Medium-Ranged Missile Launcher. Each of the missile systems have been allotted single ton of ammunition located in its left torso, protected by CASE II.
- Created for the Mercenary market, the 3P is geared towards short-range combat. The Extended-Range Lasers are swapped out for Large Pulse Lasers. While its remaining missiles systems swapped out for three 2-Tubed Short-Range Missiles Systems, one found in each of the 'Mech's torsos. A single ER Small Laser sited in the center torso rounds out the 'Mech weaponry. To allow the design to close quickly with its target, Triple Strength Myomer is added to the design with subtraction of two of the 'Mech's double heat sinks. BV (2.0)=1,469
The Exhumer has the following Design Quirk:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 39 Exhumer - BV2
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 152
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 38 Exhumer - Background
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 38-39 & 97 Exhumer - Stats & Capacities
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 39 & 98 Exhumer - Variant Info
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 153