- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
Founded by FWLM MechWarrior Angus Gilmour in 3023, Gilmour MilTech began as a maintenance contractor for Talitha's planetary militia, but soon expanded into custom rebuilding and equipment reconditioning, mainly to support mercenary concerns. The company weathered the storms of the FedCom occupation and became a major supplier to the AFFC, as well as maintaining links to the FWLM via what were officially mercenary contracts.
Returned to League sovereignty after Operation Guerrero, Gilmour built up strategic partnerships with a number of companies, including Hollings-Dupre, Ltd. Subsequently, the company began to manufacture new designs, including the CNS-5M Cronus, an upgrade of the older home-grown CNS-3M model that originally emerged from Gilmour's lines during the Fourth Succession War. The company has yet to diversify further; most of its resources remain committed to maintenance contracts and rebuilding battlefield wreckage, but Angus Gilmour has stated his intent to release a new BattleMech design, possibly by 3068.
Still a smaller-scale manufacturer even with this expansion, as the Word of Blake Jihad erupted Gilmour greatly benefited from the increasing demand for military hardware from those cut-off from buying from the larger manufacturers and the distribution of the Hegemony Memory Core, entering into "RetroTech" production to meet the demand. Already manufacturing from the less well-regard Word of Blake Protectorate Militia, after Talitha's acceptance into the Word of Blake Protectorate the company was expected to switch almost entirely to sales to the Word of Blake Militia and Protectorate Guard. 
Gilmour MilTech has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Talitha::|
|CNS-5M Cronus||Medium BattleMech|
|ICR-2S Icarus II||Medium BattleMech|
|Earthwerks SHD II Endo Steel||Cronus|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|VOX 330 XL||Cronus|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Maximillian 42 w/CASE||Cronus|
|Cipher ComSys 1-C w/C3 Module||Cronus|
|RCA Instatrac Mark XII||Cronus|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 130, "Gilmour Miltech Company Profile "
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 47 "Around the Sphere - "Sharing the Love"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 72, "Produced Cronus Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p.260