- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Born||18 February 2725|
|Died||4 January 2791|
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth|
|Parents|| Michael Steiner II (father)|
Joan Lestrade (mother)
|Siblings|| Robert Steiner II|
|Children|| Richard Steiner|
As war loomed, Jennifer would meet with ComStar founder Jerome Blake as part of his tour of the capitals of all the Great Houses in 2786, Blake openly informing the Archon the reason for his visit was to win neutrality for all ComStar facilities during the imminent conflict and her acceptance of the ComStar Letter of Credit to fund the continued operation and maintenance of the Hyperpulse Generator network. Jennifer Steiner would cautiously welcome and agree to his Communications Protocol of 2787 only after Blake indicated all her fellow leaders had already signed it, unaware that Blake was lying and that she was actually the first leader he had visited, ultimately winning their signatures using the same technique.
|“||Leaving? What do you mean 'leaving'? To where? He can't leave! Who is going to pick up the pieces after we beat each other into oblivion?||”|
|— Archon Jennifer Steiner, regarding General Kerensky’s Exodus, 2784|
|“||To assert brazenly that he is somehow better and more fitted to rule than any of the rest is the act of an egotistical man—a man hardly fit to rule over his own realm, let alone over us all.||”|
|— Archon Jennifer Steiner [in response to Minoru Kurita declaring himself First Lord of the Star League], 2787|
|“||Only history will be able to tell us which is the natural condition of man, war or peace.||”|
|— From Descent: My Life at the Helm of the Commonwealth, by Jennifer Steiner, Commonwealth Historical Press, 2790|
Robert Steiner II
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 132, "Profile"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- ComStar (sourcebook), pp. 11-13 "History - Birth of ComStar - Operation Exodus - The First Circuit - Operation Silver Shield"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 35, "Timeline"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 16, "The Succession War (2786-2821)"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 11, "Prelude To War"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 43, "First Succession War"