Kong Interstellar Corporation
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Kong Interstellar Corporation|
|Primary Site(s)|| Connaught|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Kong Interstellar Corporation is a defense manufacturer dating back to the Star League era.
During the Star League era Kong Interstellar was a major defense contractor to the Star League Defense Force, with manufacturing plants on at least two worlds - Connaught and Loxley. The Loxley facilities didn't survive the Succession Wars. By the thirty-first century Connaught was the primary factory world for Kong Interstellar. The Connaught factory complex was severely damaged during the Succession Wars, losing its manufacturing abilities. It soldiered on as a repair and parts fabrication facility. These repair kits kept the company afloat, but were limited to the products Kong produced. Only after the Clan Invasion did Kong begin to rebuild its manufacturing abilities and resume production of some of its products. The CEO in 3067 is Ryan Phillipousis.
Kong Interstellar Corporation has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 133
- Field Report 2765: LCAF, p. 12, "Lyran Guards"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 204, "Havester Ant" - Kong loses production abilities in Succession Wars, but regains it. Including construction of manufacturing plant for Harvester Ant.
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids, p. 123, "Produced Kong Interstellar Corporation Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 204, "Produced Harvester Ant Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 248, "Produced Ostsol 9R Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 44, "Produced Black Knight Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 29