Li Sak To
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Apparently involved in the Black Dragon-initiated Combine-Ghost Bear War, To grew increasingly frustrated with the perceived lack of honor and support he felt the DCMS showed the Second Sword of Light during that conflict. In the intervening years, he allowed the Society to influence the unit's members. In December of 3067, under the Society's orders, he initiated a coup of the Imperial government.
The Second Sword captured the Voice of the Dragon's Luthien compound in the final week of December 3067 and the Imperial Palace on New Year's Day 3068. When To attempted to execute several captured members of the Otomo, he faced open rebellion from one of his officers, Chu-i Takiro Hutchinson; Hutchinson blocked To by moving his Katana 'Mech in front of To's Akuma and forcing To into a savage duel. The duel distracted the 2nd Sword long enough to allow the Otomo to sound the alarm, alerting the 1st Genyosha of the attempted coup.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 6-7, "Combatants"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 85, "Second Sword of Light: The Steel Dragon"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "DCMS Deployment Table"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 8, "Traitor's Kiss"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 94, "Katana (Crockett)"