- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
- This article is about the Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation. For the Du Shi Wang-class WarShip, see Mica Liao (Individual Du Shi Wang-class WarShip).
|Mica Gabriel Liao|
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
Under Mica Liao's reign the House of Scions gained the power to review legislation enacted by the Prefectorate and approve or disallow it. She made sure however that this power didn't extend to reviewing the Chancellor's decrees.
|“||Tyrants seldom come to us openly, hands dripping with the blood of innocent victims. More often than not they appear as tireless friends of the people, individual receptacles of virtue, ready to save us from ourselves. Let it be recalled, however, that the King's Justice is just as often the proud foot of the oppressor. In the end, we ourselves are to blame for receiving him with open arms; in the end, we have deceived ourselves.||”|
|— Chancellor Mica Liao, excerpt from inauguration speech, 2530|
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
| Succeeded by|
- House Liao Sourcebook - Liao Family Tree
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 92
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 93
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 42, "The Sundermanns"