- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation. For the Du Shi Wang-class WarShip, see Mica Liao (Individual Du Shi Wang-class WarShip).
|Mica Gabriel Liao|
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
Under Mica Liao's reign the House of Scions gained the power to review legislation enacted by the Prefectorate and approve or disallow it. She made sure however that this power didn't extend to reviewing the Chancellor's decrees.
|“||Tyrants seldom come to us openly, hands dripping with the blood of innocent victims. More often than not they appear as tireless friends of the people, individual receptacles of virtue, ready to save us from ourselves. Let it be recalled, however, that the King's Justice is just as often the proud foot of the oppressor. In the end, we ourselves are to blame for receiving him with open arms; in the end, we have deceived ourselves.||”|
|— Chancellor Mica Liao, excerpt from inauguration speech, 2530|
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
| Succeeded by|
- House Liao Sourcebook - Liao Family Tree
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 92
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 93
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 42, "The Sundermanns"