Minoru Nova Cat
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|Minoru Nova Cat|
|Also known as||Minoru Kurita|
|Parents|| Theodore Kurita (father)|
Tomoe Sakade (mother)
|Siblings|| Franklin Sakamoto (half-brother)|
Minoru Kurita (born 3031 –died 3???), later Minoru Nova Cat, was the second son of Theodore Kurita and Tomoe Sakade and the brother of Omi and Hohiro Kurita. He was described as having a small and bookish appearance, but possessed an incredible inner strength. He was partial to mystic pursuits.
Minoru was born to Theodore Kurita and Tomoe Sakade. The youngest of Theodore's three children, he is described as a mystic and was never seriously considered for the Dragon's throne. He instead devoted himself to the unseen forces in life, commanding a powerful inner strength.
- According to the Order of Five Pillars and Subhash Indrahar, Minoru's mother, Tomoe Sakade, was descended from Duncan Cameron of House Cameron, hereditary First Lords of the Terran Hegemony. As such, Minoru and his descendants could theoretically lay claim to being heirs of the throne of the original Star League. However, given the timing of this revelation, the truth of this claim is somewhat dubious. 
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 30 - "Key Personalities"
- Endgame, p. 274
- Path of Glory,pp. 103-106, 114-116
- Heir to the Dragon, p. 271