Path of Honor
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Path of Honor|
As at April 3062 the Aegis-class heavy cruiser Path of Honor was a WarShip within the Clan Nova Cat touman and as such was serving the Second Star League as the SLS Path of Honor within the Transcendent Naval Star. Also serving in the Transcendent Naval Star were two sister ships to the Path of Honor, the SLS Blade and the SLS Vision Quest.
The Path of Honor was transferred into the Vision Naval Star at some point prior to the Jihad, and served as a part of the Nova Cat contribution to war efforts against the Word of Blake. The NCS Path of Honor was destroyed during the later stages of the Jihad while serving as a part of Task Force EARTHBOUND, the naval contingent charged with clearing the Blakist naval defenses around Terra as a part of Operation SCOUR.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 133, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 96, "Naval Fleet"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 16, "Fleet Assets"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 95, "Classified: Eyes Only - Top Secret"