- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
- This article is about the BattleMech. For the Sovetskii Soyuz-class WarShip, see Reaver (Sovetskii Soyuz).
|Manufacturer||Clan Star Adder|
The Reaver is a fast medium-weight BattleMech designed and built by Clan Star Adder as a lighter companion to the clan's Wildcat 'Mech. The Reaver lacks the electronics normally used on medium weight 'Mechs, but nine and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor let the Reaver take a good amount of damage before being forced to retreat.
Weapons and Equipment
A Clan Heavy Large Laser mounted in each arm and a Heavy Small Laser in both side torsos give the Reaver a fair medium and close range punch. Pilots must be careful to make their shots count, as even with six additional heatsinks the Reaver is unable to cope with sustained firing.
This BattleMech was published in an official BattleTech product, namely the MekPak expansion for the MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries computer game. However, although official, computer games are not considered among the sources for Canon unless the information is expressly confirmed as canonical elsewhere.
By virtue of being an official albeit not positively canonical product, the game expansion and the 'Mechs presented therein including this one must be considered apocryphal.
- MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries MekTek MekPak Expansion