- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability|| Clan = 2824
IS = 2380
|Year Introduced||Clan = 2824 CCY|
|Tons|| Clan = 1.5
IS = 3
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 1
IS = 2
|Ammo Per Ton||15|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||27,000|
Short-Range Torpedoes pack more power into the missile than almost any other kind. They lack sophisticated guidance systems, so they must deliver their punch at short range. The SRT-6 fires six such missiles at a time.
Though the SRT-6 is a modified version of the SRM-6, it cannot fire the same special munitions.
The SRT-6 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Sea Harvester||Galtor||Galtor Naval Yards|
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 98, "Neptune submarine"