Star Cluster Briceno 1
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster Briceno 1|
|X:Y Coordinates||1311.721 : -570.295[e]|
Star Cluster Briceno 1 is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located over 1,430 light-years from Terra, Star Cluster Briceno 1 is located about 530 light-years from Beta Salandor. The location of Star Cluster Briceno 1 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
- Star Cluster Briceno 1 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster Briceno 1.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"