- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Located in or near the planetary capital of Rio on the Amazonia continent of Johnsondale, the Valiant Vehicles Johnsondale plant took some damage during the Jihad, with up to 40% of the plant's production capacity being damaged or destroyed; however, by 3079 the facility had managed to return to 80% of normal production.
Valiant Vehicles has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Johnsondale:|
|Pegasus Scout Hover Tank||Hovercraft|
|Pilum||Wheeled Vehicles - Heavy Tank|
|Ranger AFV||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Striker||Wheeled Vehicles - Light Tank|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Valiant Scutum Ferro-Fibrous||Pilum & Striker|
|Valiant Arbalast||Pilum & Striker|
|Valiant Javelin||Pilum & Striker|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|Valiant Ruby Dart||Pilum|
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 15, "Valiant Systems"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 4, "State of the Industry at a Glance (Dec 3079)"
- Objective Raids, p. 94, Produced Valiant Vehicles Components
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 104, "Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 82, "Vehicle Components"