233rd Battle (Clan Steel Viper)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Two Hundred and Thirty-Third Battle Cluster|
|Nickname||The Hunting Vipers|
|Affiliation||Clan Steel Viper|
|Parent Command||Beta Galaxy|
The 233rd Battle Cluster appears to have been part of the invasion force but was not employed in combat in the Inner Sphere. It was not posted in the Occupation Zone after the Battle of Tukayyid. It was likely stationed in the Deep Periphery as it was assigned to patrolling the Exodus Road as of 3059, when it was stationed in Wark. However, by 3067 the cluster had moved to Marshall.
|Commanding Officers of the 233rd Battle|
|Star Colonel||Jen Ahmed||3059 - 3067|
The Cluster was known to fight with ferocity and was very experienced in small scale warfare and countering raids.
233rd Battle Cluster - Veteran/Reliable 
233rd Battle Cluster - Elite/Reliable 
- 95% full strength and fully equipped with OmniMechs
- Objective Raids, p. 30
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 144, "233rd Battle Cluster Profile"
- Explorer Corps, p. 52, "Known Jade Falcon Facilities"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 80
- The Wars of Reaving, p.149-150