301st Firebrand (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Three Hundred and First Firebrand Cluster|
|Nickname||Citizens of Hades|
|Affiliation||Clan Fire Mandrill|
|Parent Command||Kindraa Mattila-Carrol|
In December 3072 the 301st Firebrand Cluster forced by starvation, attacked the Hellion enclaves of Immesha and Ommesha on Marshall, hoping to seize the large warehouses of foodstuffs. However, they found them more heavily defended than first thought, but by Dark Caste warriors and not Clan Ice Hellion. The Mandrills ran straight into prepared positions and were quickly disabled and captured leaving their own holdings undefended. The surviving warriors were handed over to the Society.
|Commanding Officers of the 301st Firebrand|
|Star Colonel||Angela Mattila||3059 - 3067|
301st Firebrand Cluster - Regular/Fanatical.
- It had added a Binary of Assault-class vehicles, replacing a BattleMech/Elemental Binary. 
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 150, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 110, "The Hellion Fades"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 49, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 43 "Kindraa Matilla-Carrol"