345th Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|345th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Three Hundred Forty-fifth Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2762, the 345th attacked a "suspected bandit enclave" on an uninhabited world one jump from the Apollo system. The enclave appeared to be a training compound showing the flags of the Rift Republican Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLVII Corps, Twentieth Army, of the Periphery Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 345th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 345th Dragoon Regiment|
- Field Manual: SLDF, pg 231, "Operations"
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- The Star League, p. 133