34th Dieron Regulars
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Dieron Regulars|
First Succession War
The Thirty-fourth Dieron Regulars were one of three regiments of Dieron Regulars to be created by the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery during the First Succession War, the other two regiments being the Thirty-fifth and Thirty-sixth Dieron Regulars. As the Thirty-fifth Dieron Regulars were in action on Ronel in 2800, it is likely - but not certain - that the Thirty-fourth was founded at some point between 2786 and 2800. When the First Succession War ended the Thirty-fourth held the distinction of being at or slightly above two battalions in strength - more than any other regiment within the brigade at that point in time.
|Commanding Officers of the 34th Dieron Regulars|
34th Dieron Regulars (Regiment/Green/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on ????.
- Thirty-fourth Dieron Regulars (Regiment/Green/Questionable) In 2821 the command was reduced to 68 percent of its strength and was deployed on Fomalhaut.
- - At this point in time the Thirty-fourth were a heavy-weight regiment operating at just below seventy percent of full strength, and were stationed on Fomalhaut.
34th Dieron Regulars (Regiment/Green/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the assault-weight unit was stationed on Fomalhaut with an operational readiness of 126 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- First Succession War, p. 137, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (DCMS)"
- First Succession War, p. 82, "Caught In The Capellan Crossfire"
- First Succession War, p. 137
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 97