36th Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Thirty-sixth Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Parent Formation||XLVI Corps|
In the years prior to the Periphery Uprising, the Thirty-Ssixth was under investigation by the SLIC for theft and missing supplies. It was found that the infantry division, raised mostly from the Trinity Worlds in the Free Worlds League, had sympathies toward the people of the Taurian Concordat and were funneling non-military supplies to them..
The Thirty-sixth formed a part of XLVI Corps, Nineteenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed on Taurus within the Taurian Concordat Territorial State. After taking heavy casualties during the Periphery uprising the Thirty-sixth as a division had been disbanded by 2766, although some surviving elements of the division joined the rebels. Those elements that joined the rebels were destroyed later that same year.
|Commanding Officers of the 36th Infantry Division|
- The Star League, p. 157
- Field Manual: SLDF, pg. 223, "36th Infantry Division"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 258, "SLDF - Taurian Concordat Military Region Command map
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 133