3rd Cavalry (Clan Wolf)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|3rd Wolf Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3057)|
|Parent Formation||Tau Galaxy|
The Third Wolf Cavalry was a second line formation that was raised by Ulric Kerensky after the Battle of Tukayyid and prior to the beginning of the Refusal War. The cluster was formed exclusively of Warriors with Crusader beliefs.  The cluster formed the planetary garrison force of Shaula in 3054.
The cluster was part of the force that assaulted the Clan Jade Falcon world of Zoetermeer in September 3057, and then Evciler in October where they faced the Seventy-third Striker, Sixth Garrison, Fifty-first Garrison and Ninth Garrison Clusters.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Cavalry|
The Third was not noted for any specific tactics.
Third Wolf Cavalry 
- Objective Raids, p. 32, "Clan Wolf - Deployment Table"
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 21
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 27
- Bred for War