428th BattleMech Division
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|428th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Concordance Division|
|Parent Formation||LXVII Corps|
One of a number of divisions formed during First Lord Jonathan Cameron's military build-ups in the 2720's and given an appellation reflecting one the core values of the Star League rather than one specific battle, concept or world, the 428th was assigned to LXVII Corps, Twentieth Army. Future commander of the Twentieth Army General Gal Vlasic served in the divisional staff of the 428th before assuming command of the division in 2749, eventually transferring to command of the LXVII Corps in 2749.  
The 428th Division were one of the more notable units to openly resist the post-Birthday Proclamations withdrawal of the Twentieth Army from the Rim Worlds Republic Territorial State, with then commander Major General Donald Sachs attempting to bribe the SLDF Transport Subcommand officers transporting the Concordance Division to carry them back into the Republic instead. With Sach, the assistant division commander, division operations officer and divisional logistical commander all relieved of command with cause, the Transport Subcommand deposited the 428th on Duran in 2763, the division confined to Fort Amalthia as JAG Command investigated the unit's actions. As of 2764 Lieutenant General Florence Anderson, former chief of staff of the 428th Division, was in command, though nobody knew if she would retain it once the 428th resumed movement.
The 428th suffered heavy losses during the Periphery Uprising in 2765 and the division was disbanded as a result; some elements of the division joined the rebels with at least one regiments worth of troops from the 428th becoming the Cardinal Sins mercenary unit in 2771.
|Commanding Officers of the 428th BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Donald Sachs||2763|
|Lieutenant General||Florence Anderson||2764|
- 4281st Brigade 
- 4282nd Brigade
- 4283rd Brigade
- The Star League, p. 158
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 231 "Rim Worlds Republic Military Region - Twentieth Army - Command"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 237 "Rim Worlds Republic Military Region - Twentieth Army - LXVII Corps"
- First Succession War, p. 36, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13