4th Tikonov Guards
|Fourth Tikonov Guards|
re-formed between 3135 and 3144
|Disbanded||Disbanded when the Grand Union joined the Capellan Confederation|
|Previous Designation(s)||Fourth Tikonov Union Guards|
Tikonov Grand Union (previous)
|Parent Command||Tikonov Guards|
Age of War
The original Fourth Tikonov Union Guards formed in 2310 was a unit that fought for the Tikonov Grand Union. When the Grand Union joined the Capellan Confederation the unit was disbanded with most of the personnel where reassigned alongside personnel from the Seventh Tikonov Union Guards into what would become Blandford's Grenadiers.
Numerous resistance groups were formed with Maskirovka assistance following the loss of central authority brought about by Gray Monday. The Streltsy or "Shooters" were drawn from the planetary militias of the recently re-formed Tikonov Commonality. The various planetary militia personnel were re-equipped from Capellan supply depots and assembled to become the Fourth Tikonov Guards.
As the unit was still forming by 3145, they did not participate in Operation GREAT FLOOD or Operation CELESTIAL REWARD. However, the regiment was performing garrison duties on Mira even while training to act as a team.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Tikonov Guards|
By 3145, the unit has not developed any tactical preferences.
The regimental insignia is a musket crossed with a halberd. Equipment is painted dark green and goldenrod.
Fourth Tikonov Guards (Green/Fanatical)(60% Strength)
- CO: Sang-shao Katyusha Isakovsky
- CO: Kong-zhong-shao Ivano Novkovsky
- CO: Zhong-shao Abiram Fiedler
Pravda Irregulars (Green/Fanatical)(65% Strength)
- CO: Zhong-shao Sanjeev Grover
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 78, "Blandford's Grenadiers Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 38, "Tikonov Guards"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "The New Old-Fashioned Way"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 44, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "Sarna and Tikonov Commonalities"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 29, "Sian Commonality"