51st Hussar Regiment
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Fifty-first Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XXX Corps|
The Fifty-first Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In the early twenty-seventh century, the Fifty-first had a small unit of ten Hussar BattleMechs attached to it. This unit, nicknamed "the Fingers of Death" generally performed fast strikes behind enemy lines and helped show the merit of the 'Mech that would eventually become the standard light machine of the SLDF.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXX Corps, Twelfth Army, to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery. The 51st was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising in 2765.
|Commanding Officers of the 51st Hussar Regiment|
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 192, "HSR-200-D Hussar"
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"