567th Striker Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|567th Striker Regiment|
|Parent Command||LII Corps|
The 567th formed a part of the 222nd Mechanized Infantry Division within LII Corps, Second Army, and in 2764 was stationed in District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region. Following the New Vandenberg Uprising the 567th was deployed into District 2 of the FSMR by the end of 2765, along with the rest of the 222nd, to backfill for units deployed into the Periphery.
The 222nd took heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and by 2784 the division had been disbanded. The 567th survived the campaign intact as a regiment and after the 222nd was disbanded, the 567th chose not to follow Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus but instead remained in the Inner Sphere and joined the Lyran Commonwealth. Joining the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces in 2782, the 567th became the Third Lyran Regulars.
|Commanding Officers of the 567th Striker Regiment|
As an SLDF Striker Regiment the 567th would have been composed of light to medium 'Mechs and would have had at least one reconnaissance company equipped with LAMs. The 567th may also have had a pair of aerospace fighters attached to the regiment.
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 150
- The Star League, p. 133