A Living Epitaph
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|A Living Epitaph|
|Author||Philip A. Lee|
|First published||30 March 2012|
|Timeline||16-17 February 3072|
A Living Epitaph is a story by Philip A. Lee that was published online on BattleCorps on 30 March 2012. It is set in the Wars of Reaving which occurred during in the Jihad era, but independent of the Word of Blake's eponymous Jihad.
|“||When the Cloud Cobras attack the Hell's Horses in a Trial of Reaving, even the young and untested are thrown into the defense.||”|
As part of the genocidal Wars of Reaving, a Clan Cloud Cobra force under Star Colonel Hugh Chayama attacks Clan Hell's Horses on Niles on 16 February 3072, declaring their intent to reave all resident sibkos who have not yet passed their Trial of Position.