AgroMech Mk II
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|AgroMech Mk II|
|Use|| Agriculture |
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||GM 120 Classic ICE|
The AgroMech Mark II is the lightweight version of the original AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs), but this model is designed more for frontier and developing planets. The design is known for its toughness and ability to handle rough environments. It can also surprise would-be raiders with its capacity to inflict harm.
After the HPG communication network went down in 3132, it, like many other IndustrialMechs, was drafted into armed forces as a BattleMech substitute. Armed versions of the design appeared among the factions fighting within the Republic of the Sphere and other factions.
Equipment and Capabilities
The AgroMech Mk II's principle equipment is the thresher mounted on its right arm, used to separate grain from stalk and husks. On its left arm it mounts a heavy utility claw that can be used for move bails and do limited construction work.
The AgroMech Mk II is protected by a considerable amount of Industrial Armor.
- AgroMech Mk II MOD - Armed variant of the AgroMech Mk II. The Industrial Armor is replaced with military grade Starslab/3 armor. Its lift hoist is replaced by a Flamer.
- AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs) - Original and larger version of the AgroMech Mk II.