Elizabeth Steiner (29th c.)
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Born||20 January 2840|
|Parents|| Claudius Steiner (father)|
Rebecca Morgan (mother)
Elizabeth would die peacefully in her sleep.
|“||Peace? I'd like to think so. I hope we're not just giving our morticians and gravediggers a chance to catch their breaths.||”|
|— Archon Elizabeth Steiner, on The Morning News Hour, Donegal Broadcasting Company, January 3, 2864|
|“||Who can say what passes through an assassin's mind as he or she readies to commit the deed. I only hope that Snow Fire had a few sweet memories to comfort her in the last moments of her own life.||”|
|— From My Time at the Helm, by Elizabeth Steiner, Commonwealth Historical Press, 2890|
Titles and Positions
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
|Archon-Designate of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 42 - "History of the Lyran Alliance - Second Succession War (2830-2864) - The Triumvirate years"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 46
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 97, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 64, "The Third Succession War"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 59, "Operation Praying Mantis"