- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|Also known as||Katyusha Kerensky|
|Children|| Nicholas Kerensky|
Born Katyusha Lumilova, Katyusha met Aleksandr Kerensky in 2749 when she was a staff officer assigned to the Citadel, but their relationship did not begin until after her retirement from the SLDF. Katyusha married Aleksandr in a small private ceremony in 2759, more than 17 years before the Exodus began, but her identity was kept secret to protect her and her children from possible harm during the politicized Star League era and the following brutal Amaris regime.
For over a decade after Amaris' conquest of Terra, Katyusha headed a Moscow-based resistance cell, specializing first in small acts of sabotage and propaganda. When the SLDF returned, her activities increased in scale and number. Though nearly captured several times, and shot twice, she proved to be an effective guerrilla fighter.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 9
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 58-59, "Aleksandr Kerensky"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 72, "Katyusha Kerensky"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 8
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 10
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 11