- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
(Redirected from Ken' Horner)
|BattleTech forum handle||Kit_deSummersVille|
His writing credits for BattleTech include:
- 2003 Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised
- 2004 Mercenaries Supplemental
- 2005 Dawn of the Jihad
- 2005 Mercenaries Supplemental II
- 2005 Jihad Hot Spots: 3070
- 2005 Interstellar Players
- 2006 Mercenaries Supplemental Update
- 2007 Jihad Hot Spots: 3072
- Starting in 2005, with Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, Horner's first name began appearing in some credits pages with a following apostrophe, i.e., "Ken' Horner". According to him, that is how he writes his first name for writing projects. Use of the apostrophe started as early as 1996 when Ken Horner and his friend Ken Petruzzelli were both active in the rec.games.mecha newsgroup. Ken Horner used the apostrophe to distinguish himself. Later, when the two were roommates with dial-up and one phone line they were accused of being the same person, because they were never on the Internet at the same time.
- http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,37165.0.html Classic BattleTech Forums: "Ken Horner or Ken' Horner", writing as "Kit_deSummersVille."