Large Variable Speed Pulse Laser
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Large Variable Speed Pulse Laser|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
The Large Variable Speed Pulse Laser is the largest of the Variable Speed Pulse Lasers in use. Weighing almost as much as a Heavy PPC, the Large VSP Laser can inflict nearly as much damage on a target, and has a better chance of hitting the target. With these facts in mind, Word of Blake MechWarriors often use them when attacking targets in tight terrain such as cities.
The Large Variable Speed Pulse Laser is manufactured on the following planets:
|Manufactured on||Manufactured by||Typically used in||References|
|Mars||Sekkaris Mekwerks|| C-SRP-O Seraph Havalah
C-DVA-O Deva Achillius
- Tactical Operations, p. 407, "Heavy Weapons Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 382, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment Battle Value Table"
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 44, "Havalah Cazer"
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 45, "Achillus St. John"