- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Energy Weapon articles on BTW. Energy Weapons use power from a fusion engion or power amplifiers on BattleTech Scale units while Infantry & BattleArmor scale units use batteries. Note: Support or Combat Vehicles mounting medium class Energy Weapons in Pintle mounts also require batteries as well as do the lower Support Weapon Damage.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Energy Weapons"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.