- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Multi-Missile Launcher 5|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Damage||1 or 2 per missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||24/20|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||30,000/27,000|
The Multi-Missile Launcher is capable of firing both short-range missiles and long-range missiles, including any special munitions designed for them, as well as the Artemis IV fire control system. Originally designed by members of the Battle Magic mercenary unit in 3067, the MML helps simplify logistical needs of cash-strapped mercenaries, while simultaneously allowing them to take maximum advantage of special munitions. The Word of Blake put the technology to use after their assault of Outreach in 3067, though most Inner Sphere powers have since retro-engineered the technology.
The MML-5 fires five missiles at a time, be they short-range or long-range.
|Ammo Type||Minimum||Short||Medium||Long||Damage||Ammo/Ton||Ammo Cost|