- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Parents|| Paul Davion (father)|
Margethe Svensdatter (mother)
|Children|| James Davion|
Signing of the Ares Conventions
|“||No one man can govern so vast a realm, even if that man is a genius, saint, and hero at once. And when a man inferior or even ordinary abilities tries to exercise power of so many worlds and so many billions of people, the result is the tyranny, chaos, ignorance, greed, or hatred that we have already seen too often. Some like to hark back to the creed of the 20th century, proclaiming that all democracies are inherently good and all aristocratic oligarchies inherently evil. It is my belief, however, that only a stable aristocracy exercising authority over manageable areas of our Federated Suns can hope to blend the decisiveness of central rule with flexibility and freedom. It is not the system of government that will be good or bad, but rather the people who wield power within it. Did not my late, unlamented cousins take supreme power on the basis of a system that grew out of a democratic form of government?||”|
|— Simon Davion, from a speech to the High Council, 2417|
Titles and Positions
|President of the Federated Suns
| Succeeded by|
|First Prince of the Federated Suns
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Davion, pp. 108-109, "Leaders of the Federated Suns"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 26, "The Twin Tyrants"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 32, "Time Of Crisis"