Star Cluster Briceno 1
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster Briceno 1|
|X:Y Coordinates||1311.721 : -570.295[e]|
Star Cluster Briceno 1 is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located over 1,430 light-years from Terra, Star Cluster Briceno 1 is located about 530 light-years from Beta Salandor. The location of Star Cluster Briceno 1 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
- Star Cluster Briceno 1 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster Briceno 1.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"