- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Time period:||September 3057 to unknown|
The Styk Commonality was a defensive alliance comprising the worlds of Styk and Gan Singh in the Chaos March. Created after the joint Marik-Capellan assault on the worlds gained during the Fourth Succession War by Hanse Davion, it was formed in lieu of an alignment with any of the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere. The Capellan Confederation always considered it to be Confederation territory however, and invaded it during the chaos during the FedCom Civil War, the Capellan forces were able to successfully absorb the Commonality after a terror attack to eliminate the government heads shortly after a truce was declared. Rumors suggest that the Word of Blake helped the Confederation reabsorb the Commonality in exchange for several production runs of the CDR-7L Crusader.
- Chaos March, p. 14, "Alliances"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 40
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 50
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 57