The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One|
|Primary writing|| James Long |
Boy F. Peterson, Jr.
|Cover artwork||Jeff Laubenstein|
|Illustrations|| Timothy Bradstreet |
|Era||Succession Wars era|
The 4th Succession War began with Hanse Davion presenting his new bride with the greatest wedding gift ever: The Capellan Confederation. This book documents scenarios for use with BattleTech, BattleForce and MechWarrior. The contents of this book span battles from the opening shots on the Capellan world of Shensi in 3028 to defensive operations on the Federated Suns worlds of Northwind and Harrow's Sun in 3029, just before the lull in fighting which neatly bisected the 4th Succession War.
From the back cover
|“|| ARMIES of BattleMechs stride toward their objectives, razing cities with their missiles, lasers, PPCs, and autocannons on the way. The language of battle is blood, and the cries of the homeless echo in the troubled sleep of every MechWarrior.
Torn from the pages of the Fourth Succesion War, this scenario pack contains battles from the Davion/Liao front, the Steiner/Kurita front, as well as a series of engagements between Wolf's Dragoons and their former employer, the Draconis Combine, in their private war with the Dragon.
See how the Federated Suns bites pieces out of the Capellan Confederation how some Lyran/Draconis battles could have gone either way, and how an elite mercenary unit takes on everything Takashi Kurita can throw at it. Command groups of regiments in climatic engagements or play the role of a commando on a secret and sensitive mission.
Put yourself to the test in 16 BattleTech, 3 BattleForce, and 2 MechWarrior scenarios from the Fourth Succession War.
- CAPELLAN FRONT
- Dirty Tricks - September 3,3028
- Bringing the War Home - September 4, 3028
- Homefield Advantage - September 10, 3028
- Into the Breach - October 8, 3028
- Aces High - October 11, 3028
- None Shall Pass - October 11, 3028
- Women Warriors - November 28, 3028
- Kid Gloves - December 4, 3028
- Fatal Fury - January 8, 3029
- Empty Victory - January 11, 3029
- DRACONIS FRONT
- As the Wheel Turns - August 27, 3028
- Storms of Tears - December 13, 3028
- FEDERATED SUNS FRONT
- Helpless as a Fly - September 5, 3028
- Hunting the Predator - November 29, 3028
- Hold the Line - December 11, 3028
- A Dirty Little War - January 12, 3029
- BATTLEFORCE SCENARIO
- The Dangalobee Push - August 23, 3028
- A Bold Prince - August 27, 3028
- One Last Surprice - September 3, 3028
- MECHWARRIOR SCENARIOS
- Night Moves - August 19, 3028
- Best Left to the Experts - October 18, 3028